1. DEVELOPER AND PROJECT MANAGER
RHK building Solutions Pty Ltd (the 'Developer') is a premier full-service Construction Management & General Contracting firm dedicated to building high quality spaces, structures and relationships.
The RHK construction team has an extensive portfolio of large and complex developments in commercial, residential, aged care and mix use developments. RHK was established on the basis of constructing buildings that enrich people's lives.
Jay Esfandiari and his team are comprised of both qualified and highly experienced builders, architects, designers and a Development & Project Manager. This team ensures new standards are achieved and implemented through functional designs and quality control.
Roysul Khan has over 14 years' of experience within the construction industry. Roysul has over 20 years of financial professional and public service experience where he utilized his building experiences as a government policy advisor. Roysul has a successful track record of managing multi-million-dollar projects.
Roysul Khan has a vital role in multicultural communities within Canberra as well as the rest of Australia's Muslim community. As a volunteer, he served as a president, treasurer, project manager, coordinator in various Islamic organisations and multicultural communities within Canberra.
Jay Esfandiari has over 15 year's of experience within the construction industry. Jay has worked on a variety of construction projects ranging from residential construction to large scale commercial construction and civil works. Over the years, Jay has gained experience as a licenced builder, BDM, site manager and construction manager which he is able to apply to a range of projects.
Key projects Jay Esfandiari has delivered:
- International award-winning Beijing gardens, Canberra
- Coles, Gungahlin supermarketJasco Head office, Kingsgrove NSW
- Recall/Goodman, Hume AC Government record storage facilitiesBupa Aged care, Stirling ACT
- Nishi Building Acton Canberra
- Australian Office of Financial Management
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority Gov.
- ADFA Offices Mess Refurbishmen Treasury Building
Ash Esfandiari has more than 15 years of design experience. Ash balances his global vision with a deep sensitivity for local context and cultures, as a project architect for one of Australia's most well-known and recognised architectural firms ARPM - ACT office. Ash believes that architecture should not only deliver solutions that benefit local inhabitants but also result in commercial success. Ash holds a Bachelor's degree in Architecture from the University of Canberra and studying Islamic studies at the university of Medina
Overall, RHK Team believes that true potential and value is realised in a development project when a well-planned strategy for design and architecture is followed by meticulously implemented design that appreciates future growth and lifestyle standards. RHK attaches great importance to our core design and development values, allowing nothing to compromise the quality of our projects.
1.2 Sample profit model-based investment figure:
- O'Connor Suburban Residential Land Development - Development of 2 houses achieving an overall pre-tax profit margin of 27%. Investment amount $2.2 mil
- Hughes Multi Town House Project – Development of 4 townhouses achieving an overall pre-tax profit margin of 29.6%. Investment amount $2.4 mil.
- Chapman Townhouse Project – Development of 10 townhouses achieving an overall profit margin of 31.2%. Investment amount $5.2 mil.
- Queanbeyan Land Project - Development of 50 land achieving an overall pre-tax profit margin of 38.7%. Investment amount $9.6 mil.
- Molonglo Valley Townhouse Project – Development of 53 Townhouses achieving an overall pre-tax profit margin of 27.7%. Investment amount $26.6 mil.
- Civic Multi Storey Development Project – Development of 10 storeys building achieving profit margin of 25.4%. Investment of $31.6 mil.
1.3 Development Team